Making CRM Work Effectively
Many companies/organisations do not have previous experience of implementing a robust Customer Relationship Management system, though most have installed a "customer database", sometimes with prospects included.
An important point about CRM is that it involves much more than just the software – though good quality software, appropriate to your current and future needs, is of course essential.
Much preparation needs to be done before implementation begins; if you have not already read our web page on CRM Planning & Design, then we suggest that you have a look now.
When you are ready for CRM Implementation, we will take your relevant operational and ICT staff through the following stages, with management and director level involvement essential:
- Decision on which business processes to include in the CRM System
- ICT systems audit (readiness check on servers, PC/Client units and network)
- Decision on CRM System preferences, and User Defined Fields (UDF’s) creation
- Software installation and User configuration
- User and ICT staff Training
- CRM System fine-tuning; UDF amendments
- CRM System sign-off
- On-going CRM support contract
We have worked in CRM Planning, Design and Implementation since 1996, before the term CRM had come into mainstream business usage. Contact Us to begin a discussion about your CRM System needs; we can also help if your own CRM in-house implementation has encountered difficulties.